- Health and Wellness Services
- Student Disability Resources
- Disability Events & Activities
- Accessible Technology Initiative
- Assistive Technology
- Disability Etiquette
- Forms & Publications
- Off-Campus Resources
- Contact Us
This section contains resources and information for students who are currently enrolled at CSUMB and are authorized by SDR for services. For general information or answers to questions not addressed below, please refer to the SDR Student Handbook, which is available online, or feel free to contact us.
Registered SDR Clients MUST set an appointment with a SDR Disability Advisor EACH academic term to request Academic Accommodations based on disability. Students benefit most from accommodations when they are requested before the academic term begins. Plan ahead and please set an appointment by calling us, at (831) 582-3672 (Voice), or (831) 582-4024 (TTY).
SDR Online Resources (sample) for Current Clients
- SDR Student Handbook
- Alternate Course Pathways/Course Substitutions
- Alternate Formats (E-text, MP3, etc.)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Financial Aid Assistance
- Housing/Residential Life Petitions
- Mobility Access Assistance
Assistive Technology is specialized, high quality software, hardware and equipment that is available to students, staff and faculty with low vision, mobility, learning, psychological and/or hearing disabilities. Assistive Technology (AT) may provide equal access to electronic information, amplification for spoken information, alternative mobility for field trips, and other access to official campus events.