- Health and Wellness Services
- Student Disability Resources
- Disability Events & Activities
- Accessible Technology Initiative
- Assistive Technology
- Disability Etiquette
- Forms & Publications
- Off-Campus Resources
- Contact Us
SDR welcomes new clients throughout the year.
This section addresses the most frequently asked questions new students have about Student Disability Resources. If your questions are not addressed below, consult the SDR Student Handbook, or feel free to contact us.
- What Services does SDR provide?
- Who is eligible for services?
- How do I request services?
- I think I might have a learning disability. Where can I get tested?
All students new to CSU Monterey Bay are urged to attend New Student Orientations.
Please contact Student Disability Resources to sign up for a SDR Group Orientation. These are offered at the beginning of each semester and provide information about resources on and off campus, how to request accommodations from faculty, etc.
Contact Student Disability Resources:
Phone: 831-582-3672 or